TAF Leeuwarden AB
Leeuwarden AB is a midsized airport in Leeuwarden, The Netherlands. The airport has 2 runways: 5/23 and 9/27
Leeuwarden AB didn't publish observations recently. Instead, we show you the report of Münster Osnabrück International Airport which is 110 mi away. This report was made on January 20, 2022 1:16 pm, local time. Valid from January 20, 2022 1:00 pm to January 21, 2022 1:00 pm, local time.
From thursday 1:00 pm to friday 1:00 pm
- Wind: 300° (westnorthwest), 13 kt
- Visibility: 6¼ mi or more
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 2,000 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 4,500 ft.
Temporarily between thursday 1:00 pm and 6:00 pm (30% chance)
- Wind: 310° (northwest), 15 kt Wind gusts expected of 25 kt.
- Visibility: 2½ mi
- Weather: Showers rain snow
- Clouds: broken clouds , cumulonimbus at an altitude of 1,500 ft.
Becomes between thursday 7:00 pm and 10:00 pm
- Wind: 280° (west), 8 kt
Temporarily between friday 3:00 am and 11:00 am (30% chance)
- Visibility: 1¼ mi
- Weather: Showers snow
- Clouds: broken clouds , towering cumulus at an altitude of 800 ft.
Today the sun rises at 8:38 am and sets at 4:57 pm. This applies to Leeuwarden AB, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.