TAF Leeuwarden Air Base
Leeuwarden Air Base is a midsized airport in Leeuwarden, The Netherlands. The airport has 2 runways: 5/23 and 9/27.
This report was made for May 18, 2022 6:57 am, local time on Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. Valid from May 18, 2022 8:00 am to May 19, 2022 2:00 pm, local time.
From wednesday 8:00 am to thursday 2:00 pm
- Wind: The wind is from direction 260° with a speed of 6 kt.
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 6¼ mi or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Becomes between wednesday 9:00 am and 12:00 pm
- Wind: The wind is from direction 300° with a speed of 8 kt.
Becomes between wednesday 6:00 pm and 9:00 pm
- Wind: The wind is from direction 070° with a speed of 7 kt.
Becomes between thursday 5:00 am and 8:00 am
- Wind: The wind is from direction 240° with a speed of 9 kt.
Temporarily between thursday 5:00 am and 2:00 pm
- Clouds: broken clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 8,000 ft.
Temporarily between thursday 6:00 am and 9:00 am (30% chance)
- Wind: The wind is from direction 240° with a speed of 20 kt. Wind gusts expected of 35 kt.
- Visibility: 4⅜ mi
- Weather: Thunderstorms rain
Today the sun rises at 5:32 am and sets at 9:34 pm. This applies to Leeuwarden Air Base, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.