TAF Leeuwarden Air Base
Leeuwarden Air Base is a midsized airport in Leeuwarden, The Netherlands. The airport has 2 runways: 5/23 and 9/27.
This report was made for June 27, 2022 1:20 pm, local time on Lelystad Airport. Valid from June 27, 2022 2:00 pm to June 28, 2022 8:00 pm, local time.
From monday 2:00 pm to tuesday 8:00 pm
- Wind: The wind is from direction 180° with a speed of 5 kt.
- Visibility: 6¼ mi or more
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 3,000 ft.
Temporarily between monday 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm
- Wind: The wind is from direction 280° with a speed of 15 kt. Wind gusts expected of 25 kt.
- Visibility: 3¾ mi
- Weather: Showers rain
- Clouds: scattered clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 2,500 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 4,000 ft.
Temporarily between monday 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm (30% chance)
- Visibility: 2½ mi
- Weather: Thunderstorms rain
- Clouds: broken clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 2,500 ft.
Becomes between monday 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm
- Wind: The wind is from direction 260° with a speed of 8 kt.
Becomes between monday 6:00 pm and 9:00 pm
- Wind: The wind is from direction 210° with a speed of 5 kt.
Becomes between tuesday 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm
- Wind: The wind is from direction 300° with a speed of 6 kt.
Today the sun rises at 5:11 am and sets at 10:08 pm. This applies to Leeuwarden Air Base, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.