TAF Leeuwarden AB
Leeuwarden AB is a midsized airport in Leeuwarden, The Netherlands. The airport has 2 runways: 5/23 (9,701 ft) and 9/27
This report was made for Leeuwarden AB on June 20, 2021 7:06 pm, local time. Valid from June 20, 2021 7:00 pm to June 21, 2021 7:00 am, local time.
From sunday 7:00 pm to monday 7:00 am
- Wind: 020° (northnortheast), 6 kt
- Visibility: 6¼ mi or more
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 1,700 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 2,000 ft.
Becomes between sunday 11:00 pm and monday 1:00 am
- Wind: 030° (northnortheast), 12 kt Wind gusts expected of 25 kt.
Becomes between monday 5:00 am and 7:00 am
- Visibility: 3 mi
- Weather: Light rain
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,800 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 3,000 ft.
Temporarily between monday 5:00 am and 7:00 am (40% chance)
- Wind: 040° (northeast), 12 kt Wind gusts expected of 22 kt.
- Visibility: 1½ mi
- Weather: Rain
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 600 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 800 ft.
Today the sun rises at 5:09 am and sets at 10:08 pm. This applies to Leeuwarden AB, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.