TAF Leeuwarden Air Base
Leeuwarden Air Base is a midsized airport in Leeuwarden, The Netherlands. The airport has 2 runways: 5/23 and 9/27.
This report was made for May 16, 2022 2:29 pm, local time on Leeuwarden Air Base. Valid from May 16, 2022 3:00 pm to May 17, 2022 3:00 am, local time.
From monday 3:00 pm to tuesday 3:00 am
- Wind: The wind is from direction 180° with a speed of 8 kt.
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 6¼ mi or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Becomes between monday 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm
- Wind: The wind is from direction 240° with a speed of 11 kt.
Temporarily between monday 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm
- Wind: The wind is from direction 270° with a speed of 12 kt. Wind gusts expected of 22 kt.
- Visibility: 2¾ mi
- Weather: Showers rain
- Clouds: scattered clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 4,000 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 4,500 ft.
Temporarily between monday 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm (30% chance)
- Wind: The wind is from direction 280° with a speed of 15 kt. Wind gusts expected of 25 kt.
- Visibility: 1⅞ mi
- Weather: Thunderstorms rain hail
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 1,000 ft, scattered clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 3,000 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 3,500 ft.
Becomes between monday 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm
- Wind: The wind is from direction 230° with a speed of 6 kt.
Today the sun rises at 5:35 am and sets at 9:30 pm. This applies to Leeuwarden Air Base, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.