TAF Ameland Airport Ballum
Ameland Airport Ballum is a small airport in Ameland, The Netherlands. The airport has one runway: 8/26
Ameland Airport Ballum didn't publish observations recently. Instead, we show you the report of Amsterdam Airport Schiphol which is 88 mi away. This report was made on October 18, 2021 8:28 am, local time. Valid from October 18, 2021 8:00 am to October 19, 2021 2:00 pm, local time.
From monday 8:00 am to tuesday 2:00 pm
- Wind: 170° (south), 8 kt
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 6¼ mi or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Temporarily between monday 8:00 pm and tuesday 12:00 am
- Visibility: 3¾ mi
- Weather: Rain
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 2,500 ft.
Becomes between tuesday 12:00 am and 3:00 am
- Visibility: 4⅜ mi
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,200 ft.
Becomes between tuesday 3:00 am and 6:00 am
- Wind: 210° (southsouthwest), 12 kt
- Visibility: 2¾ mi
- Weather: Mist
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 300 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 500 ft.
Becomes between tuesday 6:00 am and 8:00 am
- Visibility: ⅞ mi
- Weather: Mist, light drizzle
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 200 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 300 ft.
From tuesday 8:00 am to 2:00 pm (40% chance)
- Visibility: ¼ mi
- Weather: Fog
- Clouds: overcast clouds at an altitude of 100 ft.
Becomes between tuesday 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm
- Wind: 240° (westsouthwest), 15 kt Wind gusts expected of 25 kt.
- Visibility: 1½ mi
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 700 ft.
Today the sun rises at 8:10 am and sets at 6:34 pm. This applies to Ameland Airport Ballum, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.