TAF Ameland Airport Ballum
Ameland Airport Ballum is a small airport in Ameland, The Netherlands. The airport has one runway: 8/26. The ICAO designator of this field is EHAL.
This report was made for October 1, 2022 13:04, local time on Lelystad Airport. Valid from October 1, 2022 14:00 to October 2, 2022 20:00, local time.
Between saturday 14:00 and sunday 20:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 270° with a speed of 15 kt. Wind gusts expected of 25 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 2,100 ft.
Becomes between saturday 18:00 and 21:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 250° with a speed of 10 kt.
Temporarily between saturday 18:00 and sunday 06:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 280° with a speed of 15 kt. Wind gusts expected of 25 kt.
- Visibility: 7 km
- Weather: Showers rain
- Clouds: scattered clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 2,500 ft and scattered clouds at an altitude of 3,000 ft.
Becomes between sunday 11:00 and 14:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 290° with a speed of 12 kt.
Becomes between sunday 17:00 and 20:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 300° with a speed of 5 kt.
Today the sun rises at 07:39 and sets at 19:14. This applies to Ameland Airport Ballum, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.