TAF Ameland Airport Ballum
Ameland Airport Ballum is a small airport in Ameland, The Netherlands. The airport has one runway: 8/26. The ICAO designator of this field is EHAL.
This report was made for October 1, 2022 18:31, local time on Leeuwarden Air Base. Valid from October 1, 2022 19:00 to October 2, 2022 07:00, local time.
Between saturday 19:00 and sunday 07:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 270° with a speed of 12 kt.
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 10 km or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Temporarily between saturday 19:00 and sunday 07:00 (40% chance)
- Clouds: few clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 2,000 ft.
Temporarily between saturday 23:00 and sunday 03:00 (30% chance)
- Wind: The wind is from direction 280° with a speed of 15 kt. Wind gusts expected of 25 kt.
- Visibility: 4.5 km
- Weather: Thunderstorms rain
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 1,200 ft and scattered clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 1,800 ft.
Today the sun rises at 07:39 and sets at 19:14. This applies to Ameland Airport Ballum, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.