TAF Aérodrome de Castelnaudary-Villeneuve
Aérodrome de Castelnaudary-Villeneuve is a small airport in Castelnaudary Villeneuve, France. The airport has one runway: 11/29.
This report was made for May 23, 2022 4:00 pm, local time on Montpellier-Méditerranée Airport. Valid from May 23, 2022 5:00 pm to May 24, 2022 5:00 pm, local time.
From monday 5:00 pm to tuesday 5:00 pm
- Wind: The wind is from direction 180° with a speed of 10 kt.
- Visibility: 6¼ mi or more
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 2,000 ft.
Becomes between monday 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm
- Wind: The wind is from direction 300° with a speed of 15 kt. Wind gusts expected of 25 kt.
Temporarily between tuesday 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm
- Clouds: scattered clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 6,000 ft.
Today the sun rises at 6:20 am and sets at 9:17 pm. This applies to Aérodrome de Castelnaudary-Villeneuve, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.