TAF Aérodrome de Castelnaudary-Villeneuve
Aérodrome de Castelnaudary-Villeneuve is a small airport in Castelnaudary Villeneuve, France. The airport has one runway: 11/29.
This report was made for June 27, 2022 4:00 am, local time on Carcassonne Airport. Valid from June 27, 2022 5:00 am to June 28, 2022 5:00 am, local time.
From monday 5:00 am to tuesday 5:00 am
- Wind: The wind is from direction 280° with a speed of 12 kt.
- Visibility: 6¼ mi or more
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 900 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 1,800 ft.
Temporarily between monday 5:00 am and 11:00 am
- Clouds: overcast clouds at an altitude of 900 ft.
Becomes between monday 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm
- Wind: The wind is from direction 270° with a speed of 15 kt. Wind gusts expected of 25 kt.
Temporarily between monday 11:00 am and 4:00 pm
- Visibility: 2½ mi
- Weather: Rain
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,200 ft, broken clouds at an altitude of 4,000 ft and few clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 6,000 ft.
Becomes between monday 11:00 pm and tuesday 1:00 am
- Wind: The wind is from direction 290° with a speed of 12 kt.
Today the sun rises at 6:14 am and sets at 9:36 pm. This applies to Aérodrome de Castelnaudary-Villeneuve, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.