TAF Aérodrome de Castelnaudary-Villeneuve
Aérodrome de Castelnaudary-Villeneuve is a small airport in Aude, Occitanie, France. The airport has one runway: 11/29. The ICAO designator of this field is LFMW.
This report was made for December 1, 2022 15:00, local time on Carcassonne Airport. Valid from December 1, 2022 16:00 to December 2, 2022 16:00, local time.
Between thursday 16:00 and friday 16:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 260° with a speed of 10 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 1,100 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 6,000 ft.
Becomes between thursday 17:00 and 19:00
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,000 ft.
Becomes between friday 01:00 and 03:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 260° with a speed of 7 kt.
Becomes between friday 08:00 and 10:00
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,200 ft.
Becomes between friday 14:00 and 16:00
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 10 km or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Today the sun rises at 08:04 and sets at 17:17. This applies to Aérodrome de Castelnaudary-Villeneuve, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.