TAF El Trompillo Airport
El Trompillo Airport is a midsized airport in Santa Cruz, Bolivia. The airport is located at latitude -17.81160 and longitude -63.17150. The airport has one runway: 16/34. The ICAO airport code of this field is SLET. The airport's IATA code is SRZ. The airport is in the La Paz FIR.
This aviation weather observation was made for El Trompillo Airport on December 9, 2023 00:00, local time. Valid from December 9, 2023 02:00 to December 10, 2023 02:00, local time.
Between saturday 02:00 and sunday 02:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 030° with a speed of 4 kt.
- Visibility: 7 km
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 1,000 ft.
- Minimum temperature: 21 °C on December 9, 2023 at 06:00
- Maximum temperature: 35 °C on December 9, 2023 at 15:00
Temporarily between saturday 03:00 and 07:00 (30% chance)
- Wind: The wind is from direction 270° with a speed of 4 kt.
- Visibility: 5 km
- Weather: Mist
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 700 ft.
Becomes between saturday 08:00 and 10:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 330° with a speed of 15 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: no significant weather is observed, scattered clouds at an altitude of 1,000 ft and scattered clouds at an altitude of 1,700 ft.
Becomes between saturday 12:00 and 14:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 320° with a speed of 15 kt. Wind gusts expected of 28 kt.
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 2,000 ft and few clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 3,000 ft.
Becomes between saturday 18:00 and 21:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 310° with a speed of 12 kt.
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 1,700 ft.
Today the sun rises at 05:29 and sets at 18:39. This applies to El Trompillo Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is -4 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.