TAF Santos Dumont Airport
Santos Dumont Airport is a midsized airport in Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The airport has 2 runways: 2R/20L and 2L/20R. The ICAO designator of this field is SBRJ and it's IATA code is SDU.
This report was made for December 3, 2022 21:46, local time on Cabo Frio Airport. Valid from December 4, 2022 03:00 to December 4, 2022 15:00, local time.
Between sunday 03:00 and 15:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 060° with a speed of 15 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,000 ft.
- Minimum temperature: 23 °C on December 4, 2022 at 06:00
- Maximum temperature: 27 °C on December 4, 2022 at 14:00
Becomes between sunday 09:00 and 11:00
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 1,500 ft.
Today the sun rises at 04:58 and sets at 18:26. This applies to Santos Dumont Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is -3 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.