TAF Santos Dumont Airport
Santos Dumont Airport is a midsized airport in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The airport is located at latitude -22.91044 and longitude -43.16320. The airport has 2 runways: 2R/20L and 2L/20R. The ICAO airport code of this field is SBRJ. The airport's IATA code is SDU. The airport is in the Curitiba FIR.
This aviation weather observation was made for Santos Dumont Airport on December 10, 2023 12:00, local time. Valid from December 10, 2023 15:00 to December 11, 2023 03:00, local time.
Between sunday 15:00 and monday 03:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 150° with a speed of 10 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 2,000 ft.
- Minimum temperature: 23 °C on December 10, 2023 at 21:00
- Maximum temperature: 24 °C on December 10, 2023 at 15:00
Becomes between sunday 21:00 and 23:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 030° with a speed of 5 kt.
Today the sun rises at 05:00 and sets at 18:30. This applies to Santos Dumont Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is -3 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.