TAF Santos Dumont Airport
Santos Dumont Airport is a midsized airport in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. The airport has 2 runways: 2R/20L and 2L/20R. The ICAO designator of this field is SBRJ and it's IATA code is SDU.
This report was made for October 7, 2022 11:00, local time on Santos Dumont Airport. Valid from October 7, 2022 15:00 to October 8, 2022 03:00, local time.
Between friday 15:00 and saturday 03:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 200° with a speed of 15 kt.
- Visibility: 7 km
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 3,000 ft and few clouds towering cumulus at an altitude of 4,000 ft.
- Minimum temperature: 22 °C on October 8, 2022 at 03:00
- Maximum temperature: 29 °C on October 7, 2022 at 15:00
Temporarily between friday 20:00 and saturday 03:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 250° with a speed of 15 kt. Wind gusts expected of 25 kt.
- Visibility: 5 km
- Weather: Thunderstorms rain
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,700 ft and few clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 3,000 ft.
Today the sun rises at 05:27 and sets at 17:53. This applies to Santos Dumont Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is -3 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.