TAF Aérodrome de Figeac - Livernon
Aérodrome de Figeac - Livernon is a small airport in Lot, Occitanie, France. The airport is located at latitude 44.67241 and longitude 1.78795. The airport has one runway: 11/29. The ICAO airport code of this field is LFCF. The airport is in the Bordeaux FIR.
This aviation weather observation was made for Bergerac-Dordogne Perigord on December 10, 2023 19:25, local time. Valid from December 10, 2023 19:00 to December 11, 2023 19:00, local time.
Between sunday 19:00 and monday 19:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 130° with a speed of 10 kt.
- Visibility: 7 km
- Weather: Light rain
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 3,500 ft.
Becomes between sunday 23:00 and monday 01:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 260° with a speed of 10 kt.
Temporarily between sunday 19:00 and monday 16:00
- Visibility: 4 km
- Weather: Rain
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 500 ft and overcast clouds at an altitude of 1,200 ft.
Becomes between monday 16:00 and 18:00
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: no significant weather is observed and overcast clouds at an altitude of 4,500 ft.
Today the sun rises at 08:19 and sets at 17:12. This applies to Aérodrome de Figeac - Livernon, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.