TAF Aérodrome de Figeac - Livernon
This field is located in France. The airport has one runway: 11/29
Aérodrome de Figeac - Livernon didn't publish observations recently. Instead, we show you the report of Rodez-Marcillac Airport which is 39 mi away. This report was made on January 20, 2022 1:17 pm, local time. Valid from January 20, 2022 1:00 pm to January 21, 2022 1:00 pm, local time.
From thursday 1:00 pm to friday 1:00 pm
- Wind: 310° (northwest), 10 kt
- Visibility: 6¼ mi or more
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 600 ft.
Becomes between thursday 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 3,000 ft.
Becomes between thursday 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 6¼ mi or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Today the sun rises at 8:23 am and sets at 5:44 pm. This applies to Aérodrome de Figeac - Livernon, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.