TAF Aérodrome de Figeac - Livernon
Aérodrome de Figeac - Livernon is a small airport in Lot, Occitanie, France. The airport is located at latitude 44.67330 and longitude 1.78917. The airport has one runway: 11/29. The ICAO airport code of this field is LFCF.
This report was made for Brive-Souillac on March 25, 2023 09:00, local time. Valid from March 25, 2023 10:00 to March 25, 2023 19:00, local time.
Between saturday 10:00 and 19:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 220° with a speed of 5 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 3,000 ft.
Temporarily between saturday 10:00 and 13:00 (30% chance)
- Visibility: 3 km
- Weather: Showers rain
- Clouds: broken clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 1,500 ft.
Becomes between saturday 13:00 and 15:00
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 10 km or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Today the sun rises at 06:46 and sets at 19:10. This applies to Aérodrome de Figeac - Livernon, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.