TAF De Kooy Airfield
De Kooy Airfield is a midsized airport in Den Helder, The Netherlands. The airport has one runway: 3/21
This report was made for De Kooy Airfield on January 18, 2022 3:57 pm, local time. Valid from January 18, 2022 3:00 pm to January 19, 2022 3:00 am, local time.
From tuesday 3:00 pm to wednesday 3:00 am
- Wind: 220° (southwest), 12 kt
- Visibility: ¼ mi
- Weather: Fog
- Clouds: overcast clouds at an altitude of 100 ft.
Becomes between tuesday 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm
- Wind: 260° (west), 12 kt
- Visibility: 1½ mi
- Weather: Mist
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 300 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 500 ft.
Temporarily between tuesday 7:00 pm and wednesday 3:00 am
- Visibility: 2½ mi
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 600 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 1,000 ft.
Becomes between wednesday 12:00 am and 2:00 am
- Wind: 210° (southsouthwest), 10 kt
Today the sun rises at 8:42 am and sets at 4:59 pm. This applies to De Kooy Airfield, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.