TAF De Kooy Airfield
De Kooy Airfield is a midsized airport in Den Helder, The Netherlands. The airport has one runway: 3/21. The ICAO designator of this field is EHKD and it's IATA code is DHR.
This report was made for October 1, 2022 22:56, local time on Leeuwarden Air Base. Valid from October 1, 2022 23:00 to October 2, 2022 11:00, local time.
Between saturday 23:00 and sunday 11:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 250° with a speed of 12 kt.
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 10 km or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Temporarily between saturday 23:00 and sunday 11:00 (40% chance)
- Clouds: scattered clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 2,000 ft.
Temporarily between saturday 23:00 and sunday 08:00 (30% chance)
- Wind: The wind is from direction 280° with a speed of 15 kt. Wind gusts expected of 25 kt.
- Visibility: 4.5 km
- Weather: Thunderstorms rain
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 1,200 ft and scattered clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 1,800 ft.
Today the sun rises at 07:44 and sets at 19:16. This applies to De Kooy Airfield, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.