TAF Drachten Airfield
Drachten Airfield is a small airport in Drachten, The Netherlands. The airport has one runway: 7/25.
This report was made for July 3, 2022 2:40 am, local time on Leeuwarden Air Base. Valid from July 3, 2022 3:00 am to July 3, 2022 3:00 pm, local time.
From sunday 3:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Wind: Little or no wind from a variable direction.
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 6¼ mi or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Becomes between sunday 6:00 am and 9:00 am
- Wind: The wind is from direction 250° with a speed of 6 kt.
Temporarily between sunday 12:00 pm and 3:00 pm (40% chance)
- Wind: The wind is from direction 270° with a speed of 10 kt.
- Visibility: 3¾ mi
- Weather: Light showers rain
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 1,700 ft, scattered clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 2,800 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 4,500 ft.
Today the sun rises at 5:14 am and sets at 10:04 pm. This applies to Drachten Airfield, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.