TAF El Plumerillo Airport
El Plumerillo Airport is a midsized airport in Mendoza, Argentina. The airport is located at latitude -32.83170 and longitude -68.79290. The airport has one runway: 18/36. The ICAO airport code of this field is SAME. The airport's IATA code is MDZ. The airport is in the Mendoza FIR.
This aviation weather observation was made for El Plumerillo Airport on September 30, 2023 14:00, local time. Valid from September 30, 2023 15:00 to October 1, 2023 15:00, local time.
Between saturday 15:00 and sunday 15:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 050° with a speed of 8 kt.
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 10 km or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
- Minimum temperature: 8 °C on October 1, 2023 at 07:00
- Maximum temperature: 23 °C on September 30, 2023 at 17:00
Becomes between saturday 21:00 and 23:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 200° with a speed of 5 kt.
Becomes between sunday 12:00 and 14:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 050° with a speed of 10 kt.
Today the sun rises at 07:13 and sets at 19:36. This applies to El Plumerillo Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is -3 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.