TAF Zürich Airport
Zürich Airport is a large airport in Zurich, Switzerland. The airport is located at latitude 47.46399 and longitude 8.54976. The airport has 3 runways: 16/34, 14/32 and 10/28. The ICAO airport code of this field is LSZH. The airport's IATA code is ZRH. The airport is in the Switzerland FIR.
This aviation weather observation was made for Buochs Airport on May 31, 2023 10:25, local time. Valid from May 31, 2023 11:00 to May 31, 2023 20:00, local time.
Between wednesday 11:00 and 20:00
- Wind: Little or no wind from a variable direction.
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 10 km or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Becomes between wednesday 11:00 and 13:00
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 6,500 ft.
Temporarily between wednesday 15:00 and 17:00 (40% chance)
- Clouds: few clouds towering cumulus at an altitude of 6,000 ft.
Temporarily between wednesday 16:00 and 18:00 (30% chance)
- Wind: The wind is from direction 080° with a speed of 12 kt.
- Weather: Thunderstorms rain
- Clouds: few clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 5,000 ft.
Today the sun rises at 05:33 and sets at 21:13. This applies to Zürich Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.