TAF Aérodrome de Toulouse Bourg-Saint-Bernard
Aérodrome de Toulouse Bourg-Saint-Bernard is a small airport in Upper Garonne, Occitanie, France. The airport has one runway: 12/30. The ICAO designator of this field is LFIT.
This report was made for January 27, 2023 18:00, local time on Toulouse-Blagnac Airport. Valid from January 27, 2023 19:00 to January 29, 2023 01:00, local time.
Between friday 19:00 and sunday 01:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 280° with a speed of 12 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 1,000 ft, scattered clouds at an altitude of 2,000 ft and overcast clouds at an altitude of 4,000 ft.
Temporarily between friday 19:00 and saturday 09:00 (40% chance)
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 900 ft.
Becomes between saturday 12:00 and 14:00
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 2,000 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 3,500 ft.
Temporarily between saturday 20:00 and sunday 01:00 (30% chance)
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,000 ft.
Today the sun rises at 08:14 and sets at 17:56. This applies to Aérodrome de Toulouse Bourg-Saint-Bernard, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.