TAF Revel Montgey Airfield
Revel Montgey Airfield is a small airport in Upper Garonne, Occitanie, France. The airport has one runway: 13/31. The ICAO designator of this field is LFIR.
This report was made for November 29, 2022 12:00, local time on Castres-Mazamet Airport. Valid from November 29, 2022 13:00 to November 29, 2022 22:00, local time.
Between tuesday 13:00 and 22:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 320° with a speed of 7 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 1,300 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 3,500 ft.
Temporarily between tuesday 13:00 and 15:00
- Weather: Light rain drizzle
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 800 ft.
Temporarily between tuesday 16:00 and 19:00
- Clouds: scattered clouds towering cumulus at an altitude of 2,500 ft.
Becomes between tuesday 18:00 and 20:00
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 2,000 ft.
Today the sun rises at 08:02 and sets at 17:17. This applies to Revel Montgey Airfield, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.