TAF Ulmodrome de Limoux
Ulmodrome de Limoux is a small airport in Aude, Occitanie, France. The ICAO designator of this field is FR-0329.
This report was made for March 20, 2023 09:00, local time on Carcassonne Airport. Valid from March 20, 2023 10:00 to March 21, 2023 10:00, local time.
Between monday 10:00 and tuesday 10:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 270° with a speed of 10 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 3,500 ft.
Becomes between monday 11:00 and 13:00
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 10 km or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Becomes between monday 21:00 and 23:00
- Wind: Little or no wind from a variable direction.
Today the sun rises at 06:54 and sets at 19:02. This applies to Ulmodrome de Limoux, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.