TAF Ulmodrome de Limoux
Ulmodrome de Limoux is a small airport in Limoux, France.
This report was made for May 19, 2022 4:00 pm, local time on Carcassonne Airport. Valid from May 19, 2022 5:00 pm to May 20, 2022 5:00 pm, local time.
From thursday 5:00 pm to friday 5:00 pm
- Wind: The wind is from direction 090° with a speed of 20 kt. Wind gusts expected of 30 kt.
- Visibility: 6¼ mi or more
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 2,500 ft.
Becomes between thursday 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 6¼ mi or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Temporarily between friday 6:00 am and 10:00 am
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,200 ft.
Today the sun rises at 6:23 am and sets at 9:11 pm. This applies to Ulmodrome de Limoux, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.