TAF St Crescent Heliport
St Crescent Heliport is a heliport in Aude, Occitanie, France. The airport is located at latitude 43.17361 and longitude 2.99083. This airport has no ICAO code, we use FR-0099 as reference. The airport is in the Marseille FIR.
This aviation weather observation was made for Béziers-Vias Airport on December 4, 2023 03:00, local time. Valid from December 4, 2023 04:00 to December 5, 2023 04:00, local time.
Between monday 04:00 and tuesday 04:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 140° with a speed of 10 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 3,000 ft.
Temporarily between monday 04:00 and 07:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 140° with a speed of 15 kt. Wind gusts expected of 25 kt.
Becomes between monday 07:00 and 09:00
- Wind: Little or no wind from a variable direction.
Temporarily between monday 09:00 and 12:00
- Clouds: few clouds towering cumulus at an altitude of 4,000 ft.
Becomes between monday 19:00 and 21:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 270° with a speed of 10 kt.
Today the sun rises at 08:02 and sets at 17:13. This applies to St Crescent Heliport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.