TAF Modlin Airport
Modlin Airport is a midsized airport in Mazovia, Poland. The airport has one runway: 8/26. The ICAO designator of this field is EPMO and it's IATA code is WMI.
This report was made for February 4, 2023 12:30, local time on Modlin Airport. Valid from February 4, 2023 13:00 to February 5, 2023 13:00, local time.
Between saturday 13:00 and sunday 13:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 310° with a speed of 12 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 3,500 ft.
Temporarily between saturday 13:00 and 23:00 (40% chance)
- Weather: Light snow
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,400 ft.
Temporarily between saturday 14:00 and 21:00 (30% chance)
- Visibility: 1.5 km
- Weather: Showers snow
- Clouds: broken clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 1,300 ft.
Today the sun rises at 07:14 and sets at 16:28. This applies to Modlin Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.