TAF Terlet Airfield
Terlet Airfield is a gliderfield in Gelderland, Netherlands. The airport is located at latitude 52.05526 and longitude 5.92560. The airport has 6 runways: 14R/32L, 12/30, 14L/32R, 4L/22R, 4C/22C and 4R/22L. The ICAO airport code of this field is EHTL. The airport is in the Amsterdam FIR.
This aviation weather observation was made for Volkel Air Base on September 22, 2023 14:30, local time. Valid from September 22, 2023 15:00 to September 23, 2023 03:00, local time.
Between friday 15:00 and saturday 03:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 210° with a speed of 12 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 4,000 ft.
Becomes between friday 16:00 and 18:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 250° with a speed of 7 kt.
Temporarily between friday 17:00 and saturday 03:00
- Visibility: 4.5 km
- Weather: Showers rain, rain
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 1,500 ft, scattered clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 2,000 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 3,000 ft.
Temporarily between friday 18:00 and saturday 00:00 (30% chance)
- Visibility: 2 km
- Weather: Thunderstorms rain, heavy showers rain
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 800 ft, scattered clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 1,800 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 3,000 ft.
Today the sun rises at 07:22 and sets at 19:36. This applies to Terlet Airfield, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.