TAF Teuge International Airport
Teuge International Airport is a midsized airport in Gelderland, The Netherlands. The airport is located at latitude 52.24470 and longitude 6.04667. The airport has one runway: 8/26. The ICAO airport code of this field is EHTE and it's IATA code is TGE.
This report was made for Lelystad Airport on March 29, 2023 13:21, local time. Valid from March 29, 2023 14:00 to March 30, 2023 20:00, local time.
Between wednesday 14:00 and thursday 20:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 210° with a speed of 9 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,300 ft.
Becomes between wednesday 16:00 and 19:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 170° with a speed of 10 kt.
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 4,000 ft.
Temporarily between wednesday 16:00 and 19:00
- Visibility: 6 km
- Weather: Light rain drizzle
Becomes between thursday 01:00 and 04:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 220° with a speed of 12 kt.
Becomes between thursday 05:00 and 08:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 230° with a speed of 17 kt. Wind gusts expected of 27 kt.
Temporarily between thursday 05:00 and 07:00
- Visibility: 6 km
- Weather: Rain, light showers rain
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 1,400 ft, broken clouds at an altitude of 1,800 ft and few clouds towering cumulus at an altitude of 2,000 ft.
Temporarily between thursday 08:00 and 12:00
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,500 ft.
Temporarily between thursday 09:00 and 12:00
- Visibility: 7 km
- Weather: Showers rain
- Clouds: scattered clouds towering cumulus at an altitude of 1,800 ft.
Becomes between thursday 16:00 and 19:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 230° with a speed of 12 kt.
Today the sun rises at 07:17 and sets at 20:03. This applies to Teuge International Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.