TAF De Peel Air Base
De Peel Air Base is a small airport in Venray, The Netherlands. The airport has one runway: 6/24.
This report was made for June 25, 2022 2:58 am, local time on Volkel Air Base. Valid from June 25, 2022 3:00 am to June 25, 2022 3:00 pm, local time.
From saturday 3:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Wind: The wind is from direction 170° with a speed of 4 kt.
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 6¼ mi or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
From saturday 2:00 am to 7:00 am (30% chance)
- Visibility: 2½ mi
- Weather: Mist, shallow fog
Temporarily between saturday 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm (40% chance)
- Wind: The wind is from direction 240° with a speed of 10 kt. Wind gusts expected of 20 kt.
- Visibility: 2¾ mi
- Weather: Rain, showers rain
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 1,800 ft, scattered clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 2,500 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 3,000 ft.
Today the sun rises at 5:20 am and sets at 9:58 pm. This applies to De Peel Air Base, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.