TAF De Peel
De Peel is a small airport in Venray, The Netherlands. The airport has one runway: 06/24 (4,265 ft)
De Peel didn't publish observations recently. Instead, we show you the report of Volkel Air Base which is 12 mi away. This report was made on June 20, 2021 7:06 pm, local time. Valid from June 20, 2021 7:00 pm to June 21, 2021 7:00 am, local time.
From sunday 7:00 pm to monday 7:00 am
- Wind: 230° (southwest), 4 kt
- Visibility: 6¼ mi or more
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 4,800 ft.
Becomes between sunday 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm
- Wind: 020° (northnortheast), 10 kt
Temporarily between monday 1:00 am and 7:00 am
- Visibility: 2½ mi
- Weather: Rain, showers rain
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 3,000 ft and broken clouds , cumulonimbus at an altitude of 6,000 ft.
Becomes between monday 1:00 am and 3:00 am
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,200 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 1,800 ft.
Temporarily between monday 2:00 am and 7:00 am (40% chance)
- Wind: 040° (northeast), 12 kt Wind gusts expected of 22 kt.
- Visibility: 1½ mi
- Weather: Showers rain, rain
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 600 ft, broken clouds at an altitude of 800 ft and broken clouds , cumulonimbus at an altitude of 2,000 ft.
Temporarily between monday 2:00 am and 6:00 am (30% chance)
- Weather: Thunderstorms
Today the sun rises at 5:19 am and sets at 9:57 pm. This applies to De Peel, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.