TAF Goch-Asperden Airport
Goch-Asperden Airport is a small airport in Goch, Germany. The airport has one runway: 10/28. The ICAO designator of this field is EDLG.
This report was made for August 16, 2022 07:00, local time on Weeze Airport. Valid from August 16, 2022 08:00 to August 17, 2022 08:00, local time.
Between tuesday 08:00 and wednesday 08:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 210° with a speed of 6 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 3,000 ft.
Temporarily between tuesday 13:00 and 18:00 (30% chance)
- Clouds: broken clouds towering cumulus at an altitude of 3,000 ft.
Becomes between tuesday 16:00 and 19:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 280° with a speed of 5 kt.
Becomes between tuesday 19:00 and 21:00
- Wind: Little or no wind from a variable direction.
Today the sun rises at 06:22 and sets at 20:57. This applies to Goch-Asperden Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.