TAF Goch-Asperden Airport
Goch-Asperden Airport is a small airport in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. The airport is located at latitude 51.69083 and longitude 6.10417. The airport has one runway: 10/28. The ICAO airport code of this field is EDLG.
This report was made for Weeze Airport on March 29, 2023 19:00, local time. Valid from March 29, 2023 20:00 to March 30, 2023 20:00, local time.
Between wednesday 20:00 and thursday 20:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 170° with a speed of 7 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 3,000 ft.
Becomes between thursday 07:00 and 09:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 220° with a speed of 13 kt.
Becomes between thursday 09:00 and 12:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 240° with a speed of 15 kt. Wind gusts expected of 25 kt.
Temporarily between thursday 10:00 and 20:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 240° with a speed of 20 kt. Wind gusts expected of 35 kt.
- Weather: Showers rain
- Clouds: broken clouds towering cumulus at an altitude of 2,000 ft.
Temporarily between thursday 13:00 and 18:00 (30% chance)
- Clouds: broken clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 1,500 ft.
Becomes between thursday 16:00 and 19:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 230° with a speed of 9 kt.
Today the sun rises at 07:15 and sets at 20:04. This applies to Goch-Asperden Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.