TAF Hamburg Helmut Schmidt Airport
Hamburg Helmut Schmidt Airport is a large airport in Hamburg, Germany. The airport has 2 runways: 5/23 and 15/33. The ICAO designator of this field is EDDH and it's IATA code is HAM.
This report was made for December 5, 2022 12:00, local time on Hamburg Helmut Schmidt Airport. Valid from December 5, 2022 13:00 to December 6, 2022 19:00, local time.
Between monday 13:00 and tuesday 19:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 050° with a speed of 7 kt.
- Visibility: 7 km
- Clouds: overcast clouds at an altitude of 800 ft.
Temporarily between monday 13:00 and tuesday 11:00
- Visibility: 4.5 km
- Weather: Light drizzle rain
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 400 ft.
Temporarily between monday 16:00 and tuesday 01:00 (30% chance)
- Wind: Little or no wind from a variable direction.
- Visibility: 2.5 km
- Weather: Drizzle rain
Becomes between monday 23:00 and tuesday 01:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 330° with a speed of 5 kt.
Becomes between tuesday 11:00 and 14:00
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,500 ft.
Becomes between tuesday 14:00 and 16:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 220° with a speed of 4 kt.
Today the sun rises at 08:19 and sets at 16:01. This applies to Hamburg Helmut Schmidt Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.