TAF Everswinkel UL
Everswinkel UL is a small airport in Everswinkel, Germany. The field elevation is 194 ft.
Everswinkel UL didn't publish observations recently. Instead, we show you the report of Münster Osnabrück International Airport which is 18 mi away. This report was made on December 5, 2021 1:27 pm, local time. Valid from December 5, 2021 1:00 pm to December 6, 2021 1:00 pm, local time.
From sunday 1:00 pm to monday 1:00 pm
- Wind: 160° (southsoutheast), 5 kt
- Visibility: 6¼ mi or more
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 2,000 ft.
Becomes between sunday 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm
- Wind: 060° (eastnortheast), 4 kt
Temporarily between sunday 3:00 pm and 9:00 pm (30% chance)
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,300 ft.
Becomes between sunday 9:00 pm and monday 12:00 am
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 700 ft.
Becomes between monday 12:00 am and 3:00 am
- Visibility: 1⅞ mi
- Weather: Mist
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 300 ft.
Temporarily between monday 5:00 am and 11:00 am
- Visibility: ¼ mi
- Weather: Freezing fog
- Clouds: overcast clouds at an altitude of 100 ft.
Becomes between monday 7:00 am and 10:00 am
- Wind: 140° (southeast), 5 kt
Becomes between monday 11:00 am and 1:00 pm
- Visibility: 3¾ mi
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 800 ft.
Today the sun rises at 8:19 am and sets at 4:19 pm. This applies to Everswinkel UL, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.