METAR Boeing Field
Boeing Field is a large airport in Seattle, United States. The airport has 2 runways: 14R/32L and 14L/32R
This report was made for Boeing Field on October 25, 2021 3:53 pm, local time.
The wind is from direction south (170°) with a speed of 14 kt. Wind gusts of 21 kt have been measured.
Visibility is 10 mi.
There are scattered clouds at an altitude of 4,600 ft and overcast clouds at an altitude of 6,000 ft. The ceiling, broken or more, is 6,000 ft.
Current weather is light rain. The temperature and wind chill are 54 °F. The dew point is 46 °F, the relative humidity is 77%. The air pressure at sea level is 29.50 inHg (QNH).
- Automatic weather station that can determine the type of precipitation (AO2)
- Peak wind from 180° with 27 kt at 22 :01 UTC (PK WND 18027/2201)
- Rain started at 2158, ended at (RAB2158)
- Sea level pressure is 29.49 inHg (SLP986)
- There was no precipitation since the previous observation (P0000)
- Temperature is 54.0 °F (T01220083)
Today the sun rises at 7:44 am and sets at 6:01 pm. This applies to Boeing Field, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is -7 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.
On this airport you can find flyings schools. The only known company on this field is Galvin Flying Services.
Go to Vliegles.nl to find flying lessons, skydives and other flying experiences. Browse the page for all available activities near Boeing Field. You can also use the search function to find specific flying lessons, skydives or other flying experiences near your place.