METAR Halifax Stanfield International Airport
Halifax Stanfield International Airport is a large airport in Halifax, Canada. The airport has 2 runways: 5/23 and 14/32
Halifax Stanfield International Airport didn't publish observations recently. Instead, we show you the report of Debert which is 37 mi away. This report was made on January 20, 2022 1:00 pm, local time.
The wind is from direction north (350°) with a speed of 6 kt.
The temperature is 32 °F, with a wind chill of 21 °F. The dew point is 30 °F, the relative humidity is 93%.
- Automatic weather station that cannot determine the type of precipitation (AO1)
- Sea level pressure is 29.95 inHg (SLP142)
- Water equivalent of rainfall since previous observation is 0.02 inch (0.0 mm) (P0002)
- Temperature is 32.0 °F, dew point is 30.0 °F (T00001011)
- 4PAST HR SOG 45 1004 50023
Today the sun rises at 7:44 am and sets at 5:05 pm. This applies to Halifax Stanfield International Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is -4 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.
We don't have information about companies on this airport.
Go to Vliegles.nl to find flying lessons, skydives and other flying experiences. Browse the page for all available activities near Halifax Stanfield International Airport. You can also use the search function to find specific flying lessons, skydives or other flying experiences near your place.