TAF Krasnodar Pashkovsky International Airport
Krasnodar Pashkovsky International Airport is a midsized airport in Krasnodarskiy, Russia. The airport is located at latitude 45.03470 and longitude 39.17050. The airport has 2 runways: 5R/23L and 5L/23R. The ICAO airport code of this field is URKK. The airport's IATA code is KRR. The airport is in the Rostov-na-donu FIR.
This aviation weather observation was made for Anapa Vityazevo International Airport on May 31, 2023 10:54, local time. Valid from May 31, 2023 12:00 to June 1, 2023 12:00, local time.
Between wednesday 12:00 and thursday 12:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 210° with a speed of 14 kt. Wind gusts expected of 27 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 1,000 ft and scattered clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 1,600 ft.
Temporarily between wednesday 12:00 and thursday 12:00
- Visibility: 6 km
- Weather: Light showers rain
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 600 ft and broken clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 1,600 ft.
Between wednesday 12:00 and thursday 12:00 (40% chance)
- Weather: Light thunderstorms rain
Becomes between wednesday 20:00 and 21:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 160° with a speed of 6 kt. Wind gusts expected of 16 kt.
Today the sun rises at 04:40 and sets at 20:01. This applies to Krasnodar Pashkovsky International Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +3 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.