TAF Congonhas Airport
Congonhas Airport is a midsized airport in São Paulo, Brazil. The airport is located at latitude -23.62695 and longitude -46.65503. The airport has 2 runways: 17R/35L and 17L/35R. The ICAO airport code of this field is SBSP. The airport's IATA code is CGH. The airport is in the Curitiba FIR.
This aviation weather observation was made for Congonhas Airport on December 9, 2023 00:10, local time. Valid from December 9, 2023 03:00 to December 9, 2023 15:00, local time.
Between saturday 03:00 and 15:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 160° with a speed of 10 kt.
- Visibility: 6 km
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 600 ft.
- Minimum temperature: 18 °C on December 9, 2023 at 05:00
- Maximum temperature: 21 °C on December 9, 2023 at 13:00
Between saturday 04:00 and 08:00 (40% chance)
- Visibility: 3 km
- Weather: Rain, mist
- Clouds: overcast clouds at an altitude of 400 ft.
Becomes between saturday 09:00 and 12:00
- Visibility: 8 km
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,700 ft.
Becomes between saturday 12:00 and 14:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 160° with a speed of 15 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 2,000 ft.
Today the sun rises at 05:12 and sets at 18:45. This applies to Congonhas Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is -3 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.