TAF Clark International Airport / Clark Air Base
Clark International Airport / Clark Air Base is a midsized airport in Central Luzon, Philippines. The airport is located at latitude 15.18789 and longitude 120.56319. The airport has one runway: 2/20. The ICAO airport code of this field is RPLC. The airport's IATA code is CRK. The airport is in the Manila FIR.
This aviation weather observation was made for Clark International Airport / Clark Air Base on September 22, 2023 19:00, local time. Valid from September 22, 2023 20:00 to September 24, 2023 02:00, local time.
Between friday 20:00 and sunday 02:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 140° with a speed of 6 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 2,000 ft.
- Minimum temperature: 25 °C on September 23, 2023 at 05:00
- Maximum temperature: 33 °C on September 23, 2023 at 14:00
Temporarily between friday 20:00 and saturday 02:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 250° with a speed of 8 kt.
- Visibility: 5 km
- Weather: Light thunderstorms rain
- Clouds: few clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 1,500 ft, scattered clouds at an altitude of 2,000 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 10,000 ft.
Today the sun rises at 05:46 and sets at 17:54. This applies to Clark International Airport / Clark Air Base, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +8 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.