TAF Venlo Airfield
Venlo Airfield is a small airport in Venlo, The Netherlands. The airport has 2 runways: 9/27 and 11/29. The ICAO designator of this field is NL-0037.
This report was made for September 27, 2022 13:00, local time on Düsseldorf Airport. Valid from September 27, 2022 14:00 to September 28, 2022 20:00, local time.
Between tuesday 14:00 and wednesday 20:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 260° with a speed of 12 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 2,500 ft.
Temporarily between tuesday 14:00 and 21:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 250° with a speed of 15 kt. Wind gusts expected of 25 kt.
- Visibility: 4.5 km
- Weather: Showers rain
- Clouds: broken clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 2,000 ft.
Becomes between wednesday 00:00 and 03:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 230° with a speed of 5 kt.
Temporarily between wednesday 03:00 and 11:00 (30% chance)
- Weather: Rain
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 900 ft.
Temporarily between wednesday 13:00 and 20:00
- Clouds: broken clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 1,500 ft.
Today the sun rises at 07:29 and sets at 19:22. This applies to Venlo Airfield, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.