TAF Aeroclub Nistelrode
Aeroclub Nistelrode is a ?? in North Brabant, Netherlands. The airport is located at latitude 51.68333 and longitude 5.54944. The airport has one runway: 11/29. This airport has no ICAO code, we use NL-0034 as reference. The airport is in the Amsterdam FIR.
This aviation weather observation was made for Volkel Air Base on September 29, 2023 14:51, local time. Valid from September 29, 2023 15:00 to September 30, 2023 03:00, local time.
Between friday 15:00 and saturday 03:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 240° with a speed of 13 kt. Wind gusts expected of 23 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 1,000 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 1,500 ft.
Becomes between friday 15:00 and 16:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 300° with a speed of 12 kt. Wind gusts expected of 22 kt.
Temporarily between friday 15:00 and 17:00
- Visibility: 4.5 km
- Weather: Showers rain, rain drizzle
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 600 ft, broken clouds at an altitude of 1,000 ft and scattered clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 1,500 ft.
Becomes between friday 16:00 and 18:00
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 1,600 ft and scattered clouds at an altitude of 2,000 ft.
Becomes between friday 18:00 and 20:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 290° with a speed of 5 kt.
Temporarily between saturday 01:00 and 03:00 (30% chance)
- Wind: Little or no wind from a variable direction.
- Visibility: 4 km
- Weather: Shallow fog, mist
Today the sun rises at 07:34 and sets at 19:21. This applies to Aeroclub Nistelrode, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.