TAF Haamstede Airfield
Haamstede Airfield is a small airport in Zeeland, Netherlands. The airport is located at latitude 51.70920 and longitude 3.71057. The airport has one runway: 6/24. This airport has no ICAO code, we use NL-0031 as reference. The airport is in the Amsterdam FIR.
This aviation weather observation was made for Woensdrecht Air Base on September 29, 2023 10:25, local time. Valid from September 29, 2023 11:00 to September 29, 2023 23:00, local time.
Between friday 11:00 and 23:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 220° with a speed of 10 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 1,000 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 1,500 ft.
Temporarily between friday 11:00 and 15:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 230° with a speed of 12 kt. Wind gusts expected of 22 kt.
- Visibility: 3.5 km
- Weather: Showers rain, drizzle rain
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 600 ft, broken clouds at an altitude of 1,000 ft and scattered clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 1,500 ft.
Becomes between friday 13:00 and 15:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 300° with a speed of 10 kt. Wind gusts expected of 20 kt.
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 1,600 ft and scattered clouds at an altitude of 2,400 ft.
Becomes between friday 18:00 and 20:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 260° with a speed of 4 kt.
Today the sun rises at 07:42 and sets at 19:28. This applies to Haamstede Airfield, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.