TAF Podgorica Airport / Podgorica Golubovci Airbase
Podgorica Airport / Podgorica Golubovci Airbase is a large airport in Podgorica, Montenegro. The airport is located at latitude 42.35940 and longitude 19.25190. The airport has one runway: 18/36. The ICAO airport code of this field is LYPG and it's IATA code is TGD.
This report was made for Podgorica Airport / Podgorica Golubovci Airbase on April 1, 2023 01:00, local time. Valid from March 1, 2023 01:00 to March 2, 2023 01:00, local time.
Between wednesday 01:00 and thursday 01:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 160° with a speed of 7 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 3,300 ft and overcast clouds at an altitude of 8,000 ft.
- Minimum temperature: 9 °C on March 1, 2023 at 06:00
- Maximum temperature: 17 °C on March 1, 2023 at 14:00
Temporarily between wednesday 02:00 and 09:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 140° with a speed of 17 kt.
Temporarily between wednesday 03:00 and 16:00
- Visibility: 5 km
- Weather: Rain
Temporarily between wednesday 05:00 and 13:00 (30% chance)
- Visibility: 3 km
- Weather: Heavy thunderstorms rain
- Clouds: few clouds at an altitude of 1,500 ft, scattered clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 3,000 ft and scattered clouds at an altitude of 3,300 ft.
Today the sun rises at 06:25 and sets at 19:08. This applies to Podgorica Airport / Podgorica Golubovci Airbase, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.