TAF Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport
Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport is a large airport in Central Serbia, Serbia. The airport is located at latitude 44.81840 and longitude 20.30925. The airport has one runway: 12/30. The ICAO airport code of this field is LYBE. The airport's IATA code is BEG. The airport is in the Beograd FIR.
This aviation weather observation was made for Batajnica Air Base on May 31, 2023 07:00, local time. Valid from May 31, 2023 08:00 to June 1, 2023 08:00, local time.
Between wednesday 08:00 and thursday 08:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 290° with a speed of 6 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 3,000 ft.
- Minimum temperature: 15 °C on June 1, 2023 at 06:00
- Maximum temperature: 23 °C on May 31, 2023 at 15:00
Temporarily between wednesday 08:00 and 09:00
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 400 ft.
Temporarily between wednesday 14:00 and 20:00
- Wind: Little or no wind from a variable direction. Wind gusts expected of 25 kt.
- Visibility: 4 km
- Weather: Thunderstorms rain
- Clouds: scattered clouds cumulonimbus at an altitude of 2,700 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 3,300 ft.
Temporarily between thursday 04:00 and 08:00
- Visibility: 3 km
- Weather: Mist
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 500 ft.
Today the sun rises at 04:56 and sets at 20:16. This applies to Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.