TAF Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport
Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport is a large airport in Istanbul, Türkiye. The airport is located at latitude 40.89860 and longitude 29.30920. The airport has one runway: 6/24. The ICAO airport code of this field is LTFJ. The airport's IATA code is SAW. The airport is in the Istanbul FIR.
This aviation weather observation was made for Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport on December 6, 2023 01:40, local time. Valid from December 6, 2023 03:00 to December 7, 2023 03:00, local time.
Between wednesday 03:00 and thursday 03:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 060° with a speed of 9 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 1,600 ft.
Temporarily between wednesday 06:00 and 10:00 (40% chance)
- Visibility: 4 km
- Weather: Mist
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 500 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 1,500 ft.
Becomes between wednesday 10:00 and 13:00
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 1,200 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 3,000 ft.
Becomes between wednesday 16:00 and 20:00
- Weather: Light showers rain
Today the sun rises at 08:12 and sets at 17:34. This applies to Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +3 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.