TAF Madeira International Airport Cristiano Ronaldo
Madeira International Airport Cristiano Ronaldo is a midsized airport in Madeira, Portugal. The airport is located at latitude 32.69790 and longitude -16.77450. The airport has one runway: 5/23. The ICAO airport code of this field is LPMA. The airport's IATA code is FNC. The airport is in the Lisboa FIR.
This aviation weather observation was made for Madeira International Airport Cristiano Ronaldo on October 2, 2023 00:00, local time. Valid from October 2, 2023 01:00 to October 3, 2023 01:00, local time.
Between monday 01:00 and tuesday 01:00
- Wind: Little or no wind from a variable direction.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 1,500 ft.
Temporarily between monday 01:00 and 10:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 030° with a speed of 7 kt.
Becomes between monday 10:00 and 13:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 050° with a speed of 8 kt.
Today the sun rises at 08:01 and sets at 19:51. This applies to Madeira International Airport Cristiano Ronaldo, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.