TAF Catania-Fontanarossa Airport
Catania-Fontanarossa Airport is a large airport in Sicily, Italy. The airport is located at latitude 37.46680 and longitude 15.06640. The airport has one runway: 8/26. The ICAO airport code of this field is LICC. The airport's IATA code is CTA. The airport is in the Roma FIR.
This aviation weather observation was made for Catania-Fontanarossa Airport on May 31, 2023 13:00, local time. Valid from May 31, 2023 14:00 to June 1, 2023 14:00, local time.
Between wednesday 14:00 and thursday 14:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 090° with a speed of 13 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 3,000 ft.
Temporarily between wednesday 14:00 and 19:00
Becomes between wednesday 19:00 and 21:00
- Wind: Little or no wind from a variable direction.
Becomes between thursday 10:00 and 12:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 080° with a speed of 12 kt.
Today the sun rises at 05:40 and sets at 20:14. This applies to Catania-Fontanarossa Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.