TAF Puivert Airfield
Puivert Airfield is a small airport in Quillan, France. The airport has one runway: 14/32. The ICAO designator of this field is LFNW.
This report was made for August 10, 2022 16:00, local time on Aéroport de Perpignan-Rivesaltes. Valid from August 10, 2022 17:00 to August 11, 2022 17:00, local time.
Between wednesday 17:00 and thursday 17:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 080° with a speed of 10 kt.
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 10 km or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Becomes between wednesday 19:00 and 21:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 020° with a speed of 8 kt.
Temporarily between wednesday 21:00 and thursday 12:00
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 800 ft.
Temporarily between thursday 05:00 and 11:00 (30% chance)
- Weather: Drizzle
Temporarily between thursday 12:00 and 17:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 090° with a speed of 10 kt.
- Clouds: scattered clouds at an altitude of 800 ft, broken clouds at an altitude of 1,200 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 2,000 ft.
Today the sun rises at 06:52 and sets at 21:01. This applies to Puivert Airfield, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.