TAF Aérodrome de Castelnaudary-Villeneuve
Aérodrome de Castelnaudary-Villeneuve is a small airport in Castelnaudary Villeneuve, France. The airport has one runway: 11/29. The ICAO designator of this field is LFMW.
This report was made for September 26, 2022 13:00, local time on Rodez-Marcillac Airport. Valid from September 26, 2022 14:00 to September 27, 2022 14:00, local time.
Between monday 14:00 and tuesday 14:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 300° with a speed of 12 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 2,500 ft.
Temporarily between tuesday 00:00 and 04:00
- Visibility: 3 km
- Weather: Light rain
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 800 ft and overcast clouds at an altitude of 2,500 ft.
Temporarily between tuesday 04:00 and 10:00
- Clouds: overcast clouds at an altitude of 500 ft.
Becomes between tuesday 10:00 and 12:00
- Clouds: scattered clouds towering cumulus at an altitude of 1,300 ft and broken clouds at an altitude of 4,000 ft.
Today the sun rises at 07:44 and sets at 19:43. This applies to Aérodrome de Castelnaudary-Villeneuve, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.