TAF Aurillac Airport
Aurillac Airport is a midsized airport in Aurillac, France. The airport has one runway: 15/33.
This report was made for May 22, 2022 4:00 pm, local time on Béziers-Vias Airport. Valid from May 22, 2022 5:00 pm to May 23, 2022 5:00 pm, local time.
From sunday 5:00 pm to monday 5:00 pm
- Wind: The wind is from direction 120° with a speed of 10 kt.
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 6¼ mi or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Becomes between sunday 11:00 pm and monday 2:00 am
- Wind: The wind is from direction 020° with a speed of 12 kt.
Temporarily between sunday 7:00 pm and monday 8:00 am (40% chance)
- Visibility: 2½ mi
- Weather: Mist
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 800 ft.
Becomes between monday 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm
- Wind: The wind is from direction 150° with a speed of 12 kt.
Today the sun rises at 6:14 am and sets at 9:19 pm. This applies to Aurillac Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +2 hour. Daylight saving time is currently in progress.