TAF Aurillac Airport
Aurillac Airport is a midsized airport in Aurillac, France. The airport has one runway: 15/33
Aurillac Airport didn't publish observations recently. Instead, we show you the report of Rodez-Marcillac Airport which is 34 mi away. This report was made on December 1, 2021 1:21 am, local time. Valid from December 2, 2021 1:00 am to December 3, 2021 1:00 am, local time.
From thursday 1:00 am to friday 1:00 am
- Wind: 260° (west), 7 kt
- Visibility: 6¼ mi or more
- Clouds: overcast clouds at an altitude of 500 ft.
Temporarily between thursday 1:00 am and 10:00 am
- Visibility: 2½ mi
- Weather: Light rain drizzle
- Clouds: overcast clouds at an altitude of 200 ft.
Becomes between thursday 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 2,000 ft.
Temporarily between thursday 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm (40% chance)
- Wind: 320° (northwest), 15 kt
- Weather: Light showers rain snow
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 800 ft and scattered clouds , towering cumulus at an altitude of 1,500 ft.
Becomes between thursday 10:00 pm and friday 12:00 am
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 6¼ mi or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Today the sun rises at 8:09 am and sets at 5:10 pm. This applies to Aurillac Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.