TAF Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport
Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport is a midsized airport in Puy-de-Dôme, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France. The airport has 3 runways: 1/19, 8/26 and 8L/26R. The ICAO designator of this field is LFLC and it's IATA code is CFE.
This report was made for March 23, 2023 00:00, local time on Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport. Valid from March 23, 2023 01:00 to March 24, 2023 01:00, local time.
Between thursday 01:00 and friday 01:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 180° with a speed of 8 kt.
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 10 km or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Temporarily between thursday 01:00 and 10:00 (30% chance)
- Weather: Light showers rain
- Clouds: few clouds towering cumulus at an altitude of 7,000 ft.
Temporarily between thursday 22:00 and friday 01:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 180° with a speed of 20 kt. Wind gusts expected of 30 kt.
Today the sun rises at 06:44 and sets at 19:03. This applies to Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.