TAF Aérodrome de Vendays-Montalivet
Aérodrome de Vendays-Montalivet is a small airport in Gironde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France. The airport has one runway: 9/27. The ICAO designator of this field is LFIV.
This report was made for February 4, 2023 18:00, local time on Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport. Valid from February 4, 2023 19:00 to February 6, 2023 01:00, local time.
Between saturday 19:00 and monday 01:00
- Wind: The wind is from direction 360° with a speed of 7 kt.
- Visibility: 10 km or more
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 2,300 ft.
- Minimum temperature: 2 °C on February 6, 2023 at 01:00
- Maximum temperature: 11 °C on February 5, 2023 at 15:00
Becomes between sunday 03:00 and 05:00
- Clouds: broken clouds at an altitude of 500 ft.
Temporarily between sunday 05:00 and 08:00 (30% chance)
- Visibility: 4 km
- Weather: Mist
Becomes between sunday 11:00 and 13:00
- CAVOK: The weather is CAVOK. That means there are no clouds below 5,000 ft or the MSA (minimum safe altitude), whichever is higher. This also means that no cumulonimbus or towering cumulus clouds have been observed and the visibility is 10 km or more or more. Furthermore, there can't be fog, precipitation nor other significant weather.
Today the sun rises at 08:21 and sets at 18:15. This applies to Aérodrome de Vendays-Montalivet, the universal daylight period may be different. The difference between the local time and UTC is +1 hour. Currently, there is no daylight saving time in effect.